With Avengers: Infinity War set to premiere later this month, fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe can’t stop speculating on what the title of the series’ NEXT film will be. According to the directors, the Russo Brothers, the title will contain a major Infinity War spoiler and should “terrify” fans. So what’s it going to be? I talked to a few of my Hollywood insider friends, and here are the leading candidates so far:
* Avengers: Thanos Finally Gets the Results of His Colonoscopy
* Avengers: Iron Man’s Wake, Funeral, and Reading of His Will and Testament
* Avengers: Bill Blake is the Man! (Named by Marvel fan Bill Blake, who was the top donor to Marvel’s Avengers 4 IndieGogo campaign)
* Avengers: Nick Fury’s Other Eye Worked This Whole Time
* Avengers: Can You Believe Thanos Impaled Captain America, Hulk, and Spider-Man on Thor’s Hammer Then Roasted Them Like a Kabob?
* Avengers: Sorry We Killed Everyone But Black Widow But This Was the Only Way The Studio Would Let Us Do a Black Widow Movie
* Avengers: Is It Too Late to Get the X-Men in Here Or Are We Pretty Much Finished Filming?
* Avengers: Rise of Hawkeye
* Avengers 4 and Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again 2 (crossover event)
* Avengers: Even We Thought Having Thanos Feed Groot to a Woodchipper was a Bit Much
* Avengers: At This Point Does It Matter? We’re Pretty Much Guaranteed Your Money