* Kenny Smith is a rabid 9-11 truther, telling anyone who will listen, “Take it from me, Kenny “The Jet” Smith: jet fuel can’t melt steel beams. I would know. I am a jet.”
* Many of his former teammates believe Kyle Korver is just Ashton Kutcher after stealing an NBA player’s ability, like the MonStars in Space Jam.
* Dwight Howard trumpets the conspiracy theory that the Titanic didn’t really sink, stating, “DiCaprio wasn’t even alive back then.”
* Former Knick Charles Oakley has this insane notion he should be allowed to purchase a ticket and sit at a Knicks game after criticizing the team.
* This one isn’t a conspiracy theory, but now any time Kevin Durant sees anyone enjoying a cupcake he takes it as a personal insult.
* DeMarcus Cousins thinks all bagels are just week-old, repurposed donuts.
* Along with being the greatest team ever assembled, the Dream Team to a man are all convinced we’re all simulations living inside a Matrix.
* Don’t tell Pacers’ guard Rodney Stuckey that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. He’s certain JFK was killed by the American mafia and he’s made the YouTube videos to prove it.
* Knicks fans have this crazy, wackadoodle theory that their team’s management has no idea what they’re doing.